Inspired by the Golden Daric, which represented the monetary standard of the ancient Persian Empire. The Coin is full of details and symbolism that makes every piece truly unique.
On the front side of the coin, you see an evil eye with Diamonds and Blue Sapphire (a popular amulet to keep the evil eye away) surrounded by an olive branch (a symbol of peace), and an oak branch (a symbol of strength and independence). Outside of the branches, a circle of life in filigree surrounds the coin, which symbolizes the universe being sacred and divine.
The back of each pendant can be personalized. In the center sits a genuine precious stone with a choice of a ruby, emerald, blue sapphire or diamond. there are two sets of writing in the back, Text one can be customized in Roman font, text two can be personalized in Cuneiform, Perso-Arabic, or a secondary Roman text you simply left blank.
- The Piece can be worn 3 ways, Medallion necklace, Toggle necklace and 3 wrap bracelet
- please make sure to measure your wrist by wrapping a string around it 3 times.
- available length: Small; (21inches), Medium; (22inches); Large (23 inches), xl; (24inches)
- Rendered in 14K yellow Gold
- Composition: 14K Yellow or Rose Gold
- Made in United States of America
- Shipped within 10 business days of order
- Medallion is 25mm
- Stones in the front: Blue Sapphire and Diamonds
- Gemstone in the back: choice of Ruby, Emerald, Diamond or Blue Sapphire